Christian Gifts for Teachers
Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up May 2 - 6. This is a great time to show all the teachers in your life how much they mean to you and your family! At Buhbay, we focus on creating beautiful Scripture inspired gifts that are also great for teachers! Below are some recommendations specifically for teachers, or you can browse all of our options here. We have gifts for men and women to help you find just the right Scripture card set, or maybe another gift with a special Bible verse, such as our bookmarks, mugs, or blank notecards.
Our most popular Christian gift for teachers is "A Year of Bible Verses for a Teachers' Heart". These make a perfect gift for a teacher, homeschool teacher, or any educator. Each Bible verse was thoughtfully chosen to encourage teachers as they shepherd young minds.
Buhbay has two options for "Bible Verses for a Teacher's Heart". The standard option above comes with a cotton bag and a wooden block stand. You may choose the premium wood tray option that includes storage for the Bible verse cards as well as a stand, all in one.
More options for teachers are below. These would all make excellent appreciation gifts.
This is a beautiful set of Scripture cards that includes one card for each week for a year. These hand picked verses can encourage any teacher or educator. The standard option above comes with a cotton bag and a wooden block stand. You may choose the premium wood tray option that includes storage for the Bible verse cards as well as a stand, all in one.
This beautiful bookmark was hand crafted from Tennessee cherry hardwood and printed with the verse Hebrews 4:12: "the word of God is living and active..." This bookmark makes a perfect teacher's gift! He or she can use it in their favorite devotional, Bible, or novel. Price is $13.50.
The Joy and Worship Scripture card set includes encouraging verses to inspire our hearts. Each card features beautiful floral watercolor designs along with a Bible memory verse. A Christian teacher can be encouraged all year long!
This set also includes a basic wood holder to display your cards and a cotton bag for $36.99, or you can upgrade to our premium wood display stand that also include a storage tray for $58.99.
This coffee mug with it's beautiful blooms and Scripture is a wonderful reminder of God's love. Perfect to sip on while completing lesson plans. This Christian coffee mug is on sale for only $15.99 and features the Bible verse Lamentations 3:22-23: "His mercies never end. They are new every morning."
Here are some other suggestions to make a teacher or educator feel special.
- You and your children can write your teacher a thank you note or send a card of appreciation to recognize their hard work and dedication to education.
- Put together a basket of your teacher's favorite things so they can enjoy them! Maybe they can last them over the summer break as well!
- Does your teacher have a favorite restaurant, store, or coffee shop? You could find a special gift for them there, or perhaps give a gift card.
- Get creative and decorate the classroom and surprise the teacher!
- Find out if you teacher needs any replacement supplies and get them for him or her.
- Bring lunch for the teach one day. Make sure she gets a break to enjoy it, if she is crunched for time.
- Does your teach have any favorite snacks or treats? She will love to have these on hand during the school day!
- Maybe put something together to include the whole class - like a collage of the students or artwork or notes of appreciation from everyone.
- Don't forget about the rest of the school staff - they need appreciation, too!
We hope this helps you figure out some fun ways to recognize the special teachers in your lives!